- How long will it take you to get back to me?
- We're usually pretty quick, but have been known to get lost in the matrix. Don't worry, we usually find our way out within a day or two.
- Who needs a WLC Limited Edition Print (LEP)?
- Everyone! Well, almost... something tells me Qincheng prison isn't on the list!
- Why are the prices of the LEP's different?
- As with life, all things can't be the same. This holds true for artwork too! We take into consideration several factors when pricing a print.
- Are prints really limited edition?
- All prints are limited unless otherwise noted.
- Are the prints really signed by the artists?
- Yep, every single one! Artists are captured and handcuffed to a desk where they're whipped relentlessly until every print is signed. Only then are they released back into the wild!
- When are new LEP's released?
- New LEP's are released at random, so check back often.
- How should I care for my LEP?
- We recommend putting your LEP in a frame as soon as you receive it. If not framed, keep rolled up in a high quality mailing tube and store in a cool/dry place.
- Where should I hang my LEP?
- We recommend a wall! Maybe somewhere in your home, business or dorm room. Heck, you could even put it on a boat! As long as you're happy, wer're happy.
- What is the dimension of a LEP?
- LEP's are typically 18" x 24" unless otherwise noted.
- What type of paper do you use?
- We can't tell you everything, but we can promise that it is high quality paper.
- How are your LEP's made?
- We collaborate with each individual artist and when we are both happy with the final product, they are screen printed in the USA.
- Where do you get your LEP's made?
- They are made by talented screen printers throughout the USA.
- How much does shipping cost?
- Shipping rates are determined by your location. Add any item(s) to your cart and proceed to checkout. Select your counrty from the dropdown menu and choose update. You'll then be presented with any shipping costs.
- How do you ship your LEP's?
- They come rolled up in a high quality mailing tube.
- Do you ship internationally?
- We currently do not ship internationally. This may change, so check back often.
- Do you ship to P.O. Boxes?
- Yes. All packages are sent via USPS (United States Postal Service).
- My LEP came damaged, now what?
- We pack our LEP's with great care. Doing so helps prevent damage during delivery. In the unfortunate event your LEP is damaged, it is your responsibility to follow-up and file the insurance claim with the handler. As all LEP's are part of limited editions and we can't replace damaged prints once the edition is sold out. If all else fails, please contact us via our contact form with "Damaged LEP" in the subject box.
- Can I return or exchange my print?
- Due to the nature of a Limited Edition Print, all sales are final. We do not except any returns or exchanges at this time.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or direct payments through PayPal.
- Is my information and transaction secure?
- We use PayPal for secure payment processing. PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key (the highest level commercially available).
- Do I need a PayPal account to purchase a LEP?
- No, you are not required to have a PayPal account to purchase from WLC. We accept all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover) or direct payments through PayPal.